Bring on the weekend
The #1 reason that my pixie cut is the best hairstyle for me:
I am lazy as fuck! I hate washing my hair (and showering all together, if we’re being honest). My hair actually looks better after not having washed it for a couple of days! Like legit, it looks okay today but will look even better tomorrow with some grunge and oil to it.
My boyfriend’s going to be proposing to me with the first one! (With a peridot stone instead) We’ve been discussing our transition into fiances :3
Thank you so much!! We’re really excited :)
The fun thing about the top ring is that it’s actually two rings (it comes apart like the one at the bottom) So it works for both the engagement and wedding bands!
Let’s all be friends in real life?
Reblog this and I’ll design you a tattoo that I think goes with your tumblr and your personality
I do have one rule and that if you reblog this (unless we’re really close tumblr friends) I am going to ask some stuff about you and you have to answer (the faster the better) or else I probably won’t draw you one.
The Patchriarchy is kicking off their Tumblr with a HUGE giveaway!
As of tomorrow (5/13), we’ll have been in business for 7 months, and we’ve loved every day of it! We also love Tumblr and merging the two is long overdue. So, to say hello to our old fans (and hopefully some new ones), we’re having a big giveaway!
There will be THREE WINNERS!
- First place will receive TWO banners and TWO patches of their choice!
- Second place will receive ONE banner and TWO patches of their choice!
- Third place will receive ONE banner and ONE patch of their choice!
And… If this post reaches 1000+ notes, we’ll add a fourth place/extra goodies!
On to the rules:
- You gotta follow The Patchriarchy!
- Reblog as many times as you want, but don’t ruin your followers’ good times. No giveaway blogs!
- Like this post for an extra entry!
- INTERNATIONAL! Woo!
- Your ask box must be open. If we draw your name but your ask box is closed, we’ll have to draw again, and no one wants that.
- If you’re under 18, you have to get your parents’ permission before you give us your address/we send you potentially vulgar stuff.
- Winners will have 48 HOURS to respond after we contact them. If you miss this window, a new winner will be chosen. Sorry!
- Not necessary, but: Check out iknownothingswrong and wobwobwobwob. They’re the ladies who make all this lovely stuff!
Giveaway ends on the first day of summer—June 21st!
less than a month left in our giveaway!
We’re saddened by the passing of our friend Maya Angelou. Thank you for all you’ve done, and for all the hugs.