- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Anyone looking for housing (or know anyone) in Fishtown? The rent is 600 a month. It’s a huge room in a really nice house with a backyard garden. It’s available starting October 15th. The lease is month to month. AND you’d get to live with me :)
Let me know!
Being a grown up is hard. Last month I got to go on an amazing vacation for one of my best friend’s weddings. I paid for the whole thing in cash, which was awesome except that I’m still recovering from it financially. I hate the feeling of owing people and of fretting about money. I get that’s that is just part of life, but it just sucks.
On top of getting legit heart palpitations when I think about money, my roommate, whom I love, just told me that she’s moving to Oakland in October. Now on top of the money anxiety, I’m kind of freaking out about having to find a new roommate, again.
Blerg. I just wish money didn’t exist.
The #1 reason that my pixie cut is the best hairstyle for me:
I am lazy as fuck! I hate washing my hair (and showering all together, if we’re being honest). My hair actually looks better after not having washed it for a couple of days! Like legit, it looks okay today but will look even better tomorrow with some grunge and oil to it.